Saturday, November 29, 2008

Cornucopia

Thanksgiving weekend acts as a light at the end of the tunnel (of finals madness) for law students, though it is kind of just a tease at the same time.

This year I spent my first Thanksgiving away from home. It ended up still turning out well because I was able to spend it with my cousin's family and we had a great feast that led me to nap heaven.

Black Friday, of course, brought me out of the apartment and to the mall. I definitely had fun buying professor gifts and getting some winter appropriate clothing. Best of all, I got my first red coat, which was extemely exciting.

I've been planning my Christmas surprise, which is surprisingly taking longer than I expected. In any case, I'm so blessed and so happy to be where I am right now. I can't believe that the semester really is almost over and winter break is almost here.

I'm so thankful for everything, I can't even begin to explicate...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep on! Don't stop till you get enough (studying). What's this secret Christmas surprise Shannon?!
I hope it's something that I can hold har har :). You know there were a lot of deals before Black Friday?! I did my Christmas shopping earlier but Black Friday was nuts. All the prices were slashed than their previous sale prices at certain stores. Anyway, I'm glad you're so happy Shannon. You deserved it shorty :)