Sunday, September 28, 2008

One month update

Now it's been a month since law school madness commenced (and coincidentally, since I became a palindrome: 22). So much has happened, from finally relenting and buying a backpack (I guess fashion does have to give way to functionality once in a while), getting acquainted with classes and with beautiful Boston, to becoming my involved self with extracurricular activities and learning how to do things like apportion how much groceries to buy so I can humanly carry it all.

BU Law has been amazing through and through. My professors are all pretty cool even though 8:40 AM class on Friday is not exciting. I love the people that I'm around despite the fact that being around them has gotten me dreadfully sick this weekend. On top of all this, I've decided to branch out and become active in some pretty cool things. The highlight of my involvement, I think, will be Legal Follies, which is BU Law's annual comedy sketch revue. I didn't have the time luxury to perform in college and realized that being on stage was something I wanted to have again in law school. I'm super excited to be a part of this through the creative writing process, acting, dancing, and of course, singing.

I'm so blessed to have my pink room with my turtles, Mosey and Dumpling, in my beautiful apartment with two great roommates, and be living and learning in this amazing city.

No comments: