Sunday, August 16, 2009

Back to Boston

I have been back in Boston for almost a week now, which signifies that the summer is really coming to a close. Unfortunately, Boston weather is anything but "end of summer weather" because it is incredibly hot and humid. I actually played ultimate frisbee in Boston Common (the oldest park in the United States) and it was almost unbearable; at the same time, it was a pretty cool experience to have.

My summer back in California was great; it was an amazing time for me to get some work experience, think about my goals, and also work A LOT on my faith. All these things showed me that this next year will be a very tough one for me, figuring out what I want to do (which is not big law!) and who I am, but it will be so good as well. This next semester will be busy with civil litigation clinic, working on a journal, job searching for government and public service jobs, getting involved with a church, and of course, training for a FULL (I officially decided to make the bump up to a full marathon) marathon. I am so so excited to be working on myself and pursuing my interests.

No comments: